Terms & Order Policy
You must read and accept fully before making a purchase.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions for the sale of products on this Website. Please read them carefully.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at anytime and any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the Website. These current Terms and Conditions apply to all new orders and also replace any previous Terms and Conditions originally accepted by any previous or existing customer orders on www.boeingphoto.net product.
Prices & Promotions
1. Although we endeavour to make sure that all pricing information on the www.kicapi.com website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price and this will remain at our discretion.
2. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and product specifications of goods on the www.boeingphoto.net website at our discretion at anytime. Any changes in offers or prices will apply for new orders only and will not be changed in any way for any existing orders that have despatched or are due to be despatched. We may change product specifications on orders which have not been despatched and will inform customers via email of any changes.
3. All prices on the www.boeingphoto.net website are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and inclusive Kastam Diraja Malaysia standard tax. Payments for customers will have tax added at checkout on all orders.
4. The shipping charges on orders from www.boeingphoto.net only cover transit and insurance. For East Coast (Sabah, Sarawak, & Labuan) customers there may be additional shipping cost imposed. If any additional shipping cost need to be paid they are the sole responsibility of you the customer.
1. All orders made by you through the www.boeingphoto.net are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances to explain why your order has not been accepted.
2. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the ìCheck Outî button on the check out page.
3. After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the goods that you have ordered. Please note this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order or an invoice. We will only constitute a legal acceptance of your order and a contract between us when we have received full payment of your order.
4. Stated shipping date is not reserved until we receive full payment (i.e. once the funds have cleared into our account). If a payment is pending, your ship date is based on the availability at the time the payment clears, not the date you originally received when you ordered.
5. Please note that stated lead times on www.boeingphoto.net are subject to change at any time without notice.
1. Payment can be made by Credit Card, it only take a few minutes to Register and it is FREE!
2. The second method of payment is thru direct Bank Transfer and the payment shall be made to the following account after complete ordering from the website.
*Bank Account will send thought with an order acknowledgement email
3. Credit Card payment is also available when purchasing at our shop (Empire Shopping Mall & The Mines). We accept all credit cards and 3-5% charges may apply depending on total amount of purchase made.
4. You confirm that the credit/debit card, and Bank Account that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
5. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card or Bank In payments in accordance with your order.
1. Once the goods have been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you. If you intend to return your order within 7 days of despatch, you must keep good care of the goods pending their return to us, failure to do so may result in us refusing your Return and Refund.
2. The vast majority of orders are delivered on time, but from time to time items may go missing in the post. We will always ensure that all products despatched are covered with the courier for the relevant value. If you believe your order is missing or lost after 10 working days of receiving your despatch email please contact us.
4. The shipping charges on orders from www.boeingphoto.net only cover transit and insurance.
5. Stated dispatch dates are working days only (Monday to Friday) and do not include Saturdays and Sundays.
6. Once item tracking number is received, Item will receive in 7 to 14days.
Refund, Returns & Cancellations
1. Items maybe returned within 7 days of them being received from us due to reasons of unsuitable and full credit will be given for the product, provided they are in new, unused condition and in the original packaging. The customer is responsible for the safe return of the goods (using a signature courier service) and we will not accept any responsibility until the goods have been signed for at our location. Please ensure they are securely packaged and that a proof of purchase is provided. Please note shipping costs will not be refunded.
2. If the item you purchased from us becomes faulty for any time after it has been despatched from us, we will offer a return and repair at our discretion under the Warranty (please see ìWarrantyî page). We will not accept the return of products under any circumstances for refunds or repairs if they have not been agreed with us first and any item sent back without agreement will be refused.
1. You must provide proof of purchase for any refund, repair or cancellation request such as email or received invoice identifying the transaction with Bo Eing Photo.
2. All refunds will be provided using the same method of payment as your purchase. If the purchase was made using a credit / debit card, the same card must be used for the refund.
3. We will only deal with the purchaser who made payment for the products and will not accept any information for anyone else unless the purchaser has authorised us to do so by providing their own secure information upon request.
4. We may ask for identification when dealing with any matter to help combat fraud.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any return or refund with or without proof of purchase.
Rights to Withdraw
1. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the boeingphoto.net at any time.
2. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any goods from boeingphoto.net
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS