Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
FREE 32GB SD CARD HIGH SPEED UHS-II
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty By Fujifilm (M) Online Register
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Engine
- 0.77x 2.36m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot 3-Way Tilting LCD Screen
- Internal UHD 4K Video & F-Log Gamma
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 325-Point Intelligent Hybrid AF System
- Up to 8 fps Shooting and ISO 51200
- Weather-Sealed Body; Two UHS-II SD Slots
- Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes
Offering a more conventional form factor and packing in UHD 4K video recording, Fujifilm’s X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera certainly aims to fill the needs of many working professionals. Equipped with a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III image sensor and the X-Processor Pro Engine, users will be able to capture finely detailed imagery quickly and with low noise at sensitivities up to ISO 51200. The powerful combination permits rapid image capture at up to 8 fps with full AF tracking or at up to 14 fps using the silent electronic shutter. In terms of AF, the X-T2 uses an Intelligent Hybrid system with 325 points that ensure accurate, fast tracking of subjects in all modes.
For video, the X-T2 offers internal UHD 4K video as well as an 8-bit 4:2:2 HDMI output. The internal recording offers 100 Mbps bitrate for capturing fine details with ease. Along with this an F-Log Gamma setting will be available for capturing a flat picture best used in serious grading applications. Fuji’s array of Film Simulations and Grain Effects can also be used here, for both photo and video shoots.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.