Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens for (Sony E, M4/3 Mount) (Black & Silver)
Warranty: 1 + 1.5 Year Warranty By Audio & Photo Distributor (F.E.) Sdn Bhd (Sigma sole distributor in Malaysia)
- Sony E-mount / Olympus & Lumix M4/3 Mount
- Wide-Angle Prime Lens
- 28.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- Minimum Focus Distance of 7.9″
- Inner Focusing System
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Three Glass Molded Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-layer Coating
The black 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens from Sigma is a wide-angle prime lens. its minimum focus distance is 7.9″ (20 cm). Its f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for shallow depth of field imaging and allows it to maintain sharpness in low light situations. An inner focusing system means the lens does not extend when focusing and its newly developed linear autofocus motor is accurate and quiet. Sigma’s Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum aperture, and with three glass molded aspherical elements, aberrations are kept to a minimum. The result is accurate color definition and sharp imaging across the frame.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light situations and able to create lovely shallow depth of field images.
- Inner focusing system and linear autofocus motor for efficient, smooth, quiet and accurate focus.
- Three glass molded aspherical elements and Super Multi-Layer Coating minimizes aberrations and reduces flare and ghosting for sharp, high contrast images.
- A brass bayonet mount has both high accuracy and durability. A special treatment to reinforce its strength is applied to the surface giving it greater strength and making it highly resistant to long-term use.
- Part of Sigma’s new “Art” class of fast aperture, sharp prime lenses
For Olympus, For Sony, For Lumix
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.