Fujifilm 18mm f/2.0 XF R Lens
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty By Fujifilm (M) Online Register
- Fujifilm X-mount Lens
- Very Fast f/2.0 Maximum Aperture
- Equivalent to 27mm Wide-Angle Lens
- Aspheric and ED Elements
- Super EBC Lens Coating
- Maximum Magnification of 0.14x
- 1/3 Stop Click Stops
Designed specifically for the Fujifilm X-series of interchangeable lens cameras with APS-C sensors, this Fujifilm 18mm f/2.0 XF R Lens is a lightweight, compact wide-angle “pancake” lens equivalent to 27mm in 35mm format. The very fast, bright f/2.0 maximum aperture makes shooting in very low light possible, and provides pleasing bokeh (the out-of-focus portion of a photo) with its 7-blade aperture design. This is a terrific lens for street photography, landscapes, and interiors.To take advantage of the X-series cameras’ mirrorless design, the rear element of the lens is as close as possible to the sensor, minimizing the back focus distance appreciably.
The lens construction includes a metal barrel, Super EBC coating for improved optical performance, and it delivers improved center-to-edge resolution and brightness free from chromatic aberration. The final lens element, positioned as close to the sensor as possible, makes the incidence angle of the light reaching the sensor smaller, and thus reduces vignetting and color shading, while helping to keep the lens’s overall size small. This lens has a maximum magnification of 0.14x, and the aperture ring has 1/3-stop click stops for more precise exposures.
- Lightweight wide-angle 27mm (equivalent in 35mm format) “pancake” lens that focuses to 7.08″
- Aspheric and ED elements to combat field curvature and chromatic aberration
- Very bright f/2.0 maximum aperture for low-light work, interiors, and interiors, with pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds
- Magnification of 0.14x
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.