Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM Lens
- EF-M-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 51.2mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Spectra Coating
- Gear-Type STM Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Filling in as the premium normal-length lens, the EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM from Canon is a 51.2mm-equivalent prime characterized by its impressively bright f/1.4 maximum aperture. This fast design affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques, and also suits shooting in difficult lighting conditions. One aspherical element is used in the optical design, and helps to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range. A Super Spectra Coating has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast when shooting in bright or backlit conditions. Additionally, an STM motor is featured and provides quick, smooth, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 51.2mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter using selective focus.
- One aspherical element reduces distortion and spherical aberration for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to minimize lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Gear-type STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.