Macro Twin Flash KX-800 with Flexible Arm
- Designed with Two Flexible 18.9″ Arms
- Guide Number: 190′ at ISO 100
- Independent Output Control
- LED Focus Assist Light
- Eight Manual Power Settings
- Recycle Time: 2-5 Seconds
- PC Sync Terminal
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- Mounts to Standard Hot Shoe
- Compatible with Canon/Nikon/Sony A/Pentax Cameras
Along with their impressive development of unique macro lenses, Macro Twin Flash KX-800 with Flexible Arm to help illuminate your close-up subjects. It has a twin flash design with each head mounted on its own 18.9″ long flexible arm. This flash boasts a guide number of 190′ at ISO 100 and each head has independent output control for dialing in the perfect ratio for the scene. Also, manual power can be set from 1/1 to 1/128 for 8 levels of adjustment.
Assisting with critical focus on your tiny subjects is an LED assist light, which is able to be positioned exactly where it is needed with its own flexible arm. A fast recycle time of 2-5 seconds will also help in ensuring you won’t miss a shot with a fast moving subject. Ensuring compatibility with numerous cameras, it features a standard hot shoe mount as well as a PC sync terminal on the side. It runs on 4 AA batteries.
- Long 18.9″ flexible arms ensure ideal placement
- Head rotates 270° for fine tuning your setup
- Daylight-balanced color temperature of 5600K
- Stronger arm design compared to previous models
- Flash duration of 1/200 to 1/20000 second
- Weighs 1 lb
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.