OLYMPUS PEN E-PL9 with EZ14-42 f/3.5-5.6 Lens Kit
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty By Olympus (M) Online Register
- 16.1MP Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VIII Image Processor
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30 fps
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot 180° Flip Touchscreen
- Up to 8.6 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- 3-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 121-Area FAST AF, Face/Eye Detection AF
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Advanced Photo Mode and Art Filters
- M.Zuiko ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
Call/SMS/Watsapp 012-2303337 ; for more detail
OLYMPUS PEN E-PL9 with EZ14-42 f/3.5-5.6 Lens Kit, The Olympus PEN E-PL9 features technology that lets you easily capture artistic photos, and has sophisticated exterior design that suits your stylish ensemble. You can easily import images taken with the E-PL9 to your smartphone for quick, easy sharing on social media.
- Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- A large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is available for intuitive control over image composition, settings, and playback, and the screen also has an 80° upward, 180° downward tilting design for making front-facing selfies, or just working from a variety of angles.
- The touchscreen enables the Touch Shutter function for simply tapping on the screen to both focus and release the shutter.
- The exterior of the camera body is wrapped in a blue leatherette for a traditional feel and the Olympus PEN logo has been foil stamped on the front of the camera body.
- Built-in pop-up flash provides additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe can also accommodate an optional external flash.
- The included BLS-50 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 350 shots per charge.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth permit seamlessly connecting a smartphone or tablet to the camera, which then enables you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera.
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
- Included with the camera is the versatile M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens, which provides a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range in a compact, pancake style. Three aspherical elements have been incorporated into the lens’ design to help reduce spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range and also contribute to high image sharpness and clarity. The lens is designated as MSC (Movie & Still Compatible), making it ideal for video recording due to its quick and near-silent focusing performance.
- Other Camera Features
- An anti-shock shooting mode lets you use an electronic first curtain shutter, in conjunction with a 60-1/320 sec shutter speed range, to reduce vibrations when shooting atop a tripod or other support.
- Digital ESP metering uses a 324-area multi pattern metering area, along with center-weighted average and spot metering modes, for accurate exposure metering control.
- Advanced Photo Modes: Live Composite, Live Time, Multiple Exposure, HDR Backlight, Silent, Panorama, Keystone Compensation, AE Bracketing, and Focus Bracketing
- Scene Select AE modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape + Portrait, Night + Portrait, Children, Night scene, Hand-Held Starlight, Fireworks, Light trails, Sport, Panning, Landscape, Sunset, Beach & Snow, Backlight HDR, Panorama, Candlelight, Silent, Macro, Nature Macro, Documents, and Multi Focus Shot.
- Picture Modes: i-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Muted, Portrait, Monotone, Custom, e Portrait, Underwater, and Art Filters.
- Photo Story mode lets you shoot a scene from different viewpoints, then compile these individual images into a single frame.
- Live Composite Mode lets you record a long exposure, between 1/2 to 60 seconds, and watch the exposure build in real-time for more accurate long exposures.
- Interval shooting is supported for up to 999 sequential frames with 1 second to 24 hour intervals. Finished shoots can then be automatically compiled into a time-lapse movie.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you record two sequential frames over one another with auto gain for a balanced overall exposure.
- Movie Effects: One Shot Echo, Multi Echo, Art Fade, and Old Film.
- Live Guide is a simple graphical menu for adjusting color saturation, color value, brightness, background blur, and how motion is portrayed, and can also display helpful shooting tips.
- Art Filters: Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Color, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, Partial Color, Bleach Bypass, and Instant Film.
BLACK, WHITE, BROWN, BLUE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.