Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV PACKAGE (FREE 32GB SD CARD)
RM 3,950.00 – RM 4,099.00
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty By Olympus (M) Online Register
- 20.3MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- TruePic VIII Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p Video Recording
- 2.36m-Dot 0.67x-Magnification OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 121-Point Contrast-Detection AF
- 8.7 fps Shooting, ISO 200-25600
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ
Sleek but well-spec’d, the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV (14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ) PACKAGE (FREE 32GB SD CARD) meshes many of Olympus’s flagship features and technologies with the compact and highly portable E-M10 design. Incorporating the 20.3MP Micro Four Thirds sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the E-M10 Mark IV is characterized by its UHD 4K video recording capabilities, fast 8.7 fps continuous shooting rate, and wide ISO 200-25600 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. The sensor also employs a 121-point contrast-detection AF system, which uses subject detection algorithms from the E-M1-series, for fast, accurate, and intelligent focusing performance. Additionally, 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization is also featured, which compensates for approximately 4.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
In regard to the physical design, the E-M10 Mark IV is an impressively svelte camera but still sports a large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a 180° tilting design for working from high, low, and front-facing angles. For eye-level viewing, there is a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder. Also, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth permit connecting the camera to a smartphone or tablet for direct wireless sharing of images or for remote camera from the mobile device.
20.3MP Live MOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Image Processor
5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
121-Point Contrast-Detection AF and Subject Detection
Body Design and Connectivity
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder is available for eye-level monitoring, and it offers a 0.67x maximum magnification for clear, distortion-free viewing.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD monitor features an 80° upward, 180° downward tilting design to support working from a variety of angles, including front-facing for perfectly framed selfies. The screen is also a touchscreen for intuitive menu navigation and image playback.
- Included BLS-50 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used to provide approximately 360 shots per charge.
- In-camera battery charging is supported via the micro-USB port.
- Single SD memory card slot is UHS-II compatible for fast read/write speeds.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth permits wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a linked smartphone or tablet when using the dedicated O.I.Share app for iOS and Android.
- Live Composite is a unique long exposure mode that allows you to gradually build up an exposure over time without overexposing key elements within the frame. This mode works to only record newly detected light sources over time, and allows you to watch as an image develops, making it ideally suited for photographing star trails or other moving light sources.
- Live Bulb and Live Time settings can be used to produce creative long exposure imagery. Live Bulb lets you hold the shutter open for up to one minute and Live Time lets you press the shutter button once to open the shutter and then press again within a minute to end the exposure.
- Interval shooting is supported for up to 999 frames with 1 second to 24-hour exposure intervals.
- Art Filters: Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Color , Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, Partial Color (18 Color), Bleach Bypass, Instant Film.
M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
Included with the camera body is the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ; a versatile 28-84mm equivalent zoom covering wide to portrait-length fields of view. Despite its compact profile, this lens includes an advanced optical design, which includes aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements to achieve a high degree of sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range. A ZERO coating has also been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for high contrast, color-accurate imagery. In addition to the optical design and small size, the lens is also characterized by its Electronic Zoom mechanism, for smooth and constant zoom movements, and a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) AF system that is quick, quiet, and precise to suit both video and photo applications.
M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II
Designed as a one-lens solution, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens from Olympus is an extremely versatile all-in-one zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Providing a 28-300mm equivalent focal length range, this lens spans a wide-angle to telephoto reach to suit photographing in nearly any situation. Despite its reach, the lens still remains compact for easy portability, and it utilizes a sophisticated optical design, comprised of various aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index glass elements, to reduce aberrations and distortion for high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A ZERO coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, this 14-150mm lens also sports a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) AF system that is quick and quiet, and has a weather-resistant construction to suit working in inclement weather conditions.
- Spanning a wide-angle to telephoto range, this all-in-one zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-300mm equivalent focal length.
- One Dual Super Aspherical element, one aspherical element, two E-HR (Extra-High Refractive Index) elements, and one high refractive index element are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for increased sharpness and resolution. An EDA (Extra-Low Dispersion Aspherical) element and one extra-low dispersion element are also used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Dust-, freeze-, and splash-proof design ensure the lens’ performance in inclement and harsh conditions.
E-M10 MK4 14-42EZ (BLK) RM3950 (FREE 32GB SD CARD), E-M10 MK4 14-42EZ (SIL) RM3950 (FREE 32GB SD CARD), E-M10 MK4 14-150 II (BLK) RM4099, E-M10 MK4 14-150 II (SIL) RM4099