Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
Warranty: 1 Year + 3Month Warranty By Sony (M) Online Register
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One AA Element, Four Aspherical Elements
- Three ED Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Filter Diameter: 72mm
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
With a dust and moisture resistant design, the compact and lightweight Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens covers your wide-angle zoom needs and is designed for full-frame E-mount cameras but can also be used on APS-C E-mount cameras as well. A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range. Benefiting working in dim light is Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, which serves to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps.
The optical construction incorporates five aspherical elements, including a large diameter AA (advanced aspherical) element, and three ED (extra-low dispersion) elements to help reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range as well as contribute to a compact overall form-factor. A Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to the lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting while providing enhanced contrast, clarity, and color fidelity.