Sigma 20mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens (FREE 62MM UV FILTER)
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One SLD and One FLD Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Minimum Focus Distance: 8.7″
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- All-Metal Body and Internal Parts
- Durable, Weather-Sealed Construction
A compact, high-quality, wide-angle prime, the Sigma 20mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens (FREE 62MM UV FILTER) provides excellent edge-to-edge sharpness in a stylish all-metal design. An ideal lens for landscapes, cityscapes, handheld vlogging, and video streaming, the lens provides a modestly bright f/2 maximum aperture for low-light performance and shallow depth of field control. Additionally, its fast maximum aperture makes it a natural choice for night sky and astrophotography. The lens is constructed with one SLD glass element and one FLD glass element to correct chromatic aberration. It incorporates three high-precision aspherical elements, which reduces the total size and weight of the lens. Regarding handling and focus, this lens features a stepping motor for quick, accurate, and quiet AF performance that suits both photo and video applications.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma’s Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- I-series lens emphasizing a sleek and stylish physical design built to the same operational standards of Sigma’s Cine lenses, including a mechanical aperture ring, knurled metal components, and various switches and tactile controls for intuitive operation.
- Wide-angle 20mm lens designed for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras, however, can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture strikes and ideal balance between speed and size and manages to maintain a compact physical profile while also offering low-light performance and depth of field control.
- Minimum focusing distance of 8.7″ for unique close-up shooting capabilities.
- Integrated stepping motor realizes smooth and quiet autofocus. Full-time manual focus control can also be selected via an arc-type auto/manual focus switch. A newly designed linear/non-linear manual focus function is also available.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Metal lens hood helps to reduce lens flare when working in strong lighting conditions and also offers some protection to the front element of the lens.
- All-metal body and high-precision metal parts with a dust- and moisture-resistant lens mount for increased protection from the elements.
- Compatible with optional CH-11 Magnetic Cap Holder, which features a mini-carabiner for clipping to a bag, jacket, or belt loop.
Sigma L RM3125 FREE 62MM UV FILTER, Leica L RM3125 FREE 62MM UV FILTER, Sony FE RM3125 FREE 62MM UV FILTER