(PRE-ORDER) Samyang AF 135mm f/1.8 FE Lens for Sony E
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to 22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Ultra-Precision Aspherical Element
- Linear STM AF Motor
- Customizable Control Switch
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3′
- Filter Thread Diameter: 82mm
- 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Removable Lens Hood
In the Box
- Samyang AF 135mm f/1.8 FE Lens for Sony E
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Designed for portraiture, landscapes, and astrophotography, the (PRE-ORDER) Samyang AF 135mm f/1.8 FE Lens for Sony E is a medium-length telephoto prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Offering outstanding resolution, the optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements and an ultra-precision aspherical element, which suppresses both chromatic and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness, color accuracy, and clarity. An ultra multicoating has also been applied to reduce ghosting and flare in order to achieve higher contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
The lens has a linear STM autofocus motor for quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance, plus a minimum focusing distance of just 2.3″ to suit working with close-up subjects. Three different customized buttons for enhanced functionality include a focus hold button, a custom switch, and a focus range limiter switch. It also features an astro-focus function for astrophotography. The weather-sealed construction offers protection against dust, light rain, and snow.
- Medium-length telephoto prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 202.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords significant control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- Ultra-precision aspherical element provides natural and refined bokeh.
- Ultra multicoating reduces flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- Linear STM autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras’ focusing systems for quick, quiet, and precise AF control.
- Custom switch can be used for lens-based control over select exposure or shooting functions, such as aperture selection, with additional settings coming via future firmware updates.
- Focus hold button lets you keep the lens locked to your desired focusing distance. Also allows you to assign functions such as Eye AF in settings on the camera body.
- Focus limiter switch lets you constrain the focusing to two different ranges to suit different applications: 27 to 79″ for closeup shooting or 59″ to infinity for standard shooting.
- Astro-focus mode for astrophotography.
- Eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Weather-sealed construction helps protect against dust and moisture.
- Included lens hood helps to block stray light from causing flare and ghosting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.