Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens [FOR E-MOUNT & M43 MOUNT]
Warranty: 2Year Warranty By Audio & Photo Distributor (F.E.) Sdn Bhd (Sigma sole distributor in Malaysia) Online Register
- 84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One SLD Element, Two Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
An especially sleek portrait-length prime, the Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens [FOR E-MOUNT & M43 MOUNT] is part of Sigma’s Contemporary series of lenses, and is designed for use with APS-C-format Sony E-mount & & M4/3 mirrorless cameras. The lens is characterized by its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, which suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers improved control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus techniques. The optical design utilizes two aspherical elements and one SLD element, which help to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for greater sharpness and clarity. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting in order to achieve more contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optics is a stepping AF motor, which suits both photo and video applications due to its quick, precise, and near-silent performance.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects.
- One SLD glass element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which provides greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
SONY E-MOUNT, M4/3 MOUNT
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.