Laowa 10mm f/2 Zero-D (For Oly / Pana)
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 20mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Rectilinear Design, Low Distortion
- Filter Size46 mm (Front)
- Manual Focus Design
- CPU Chip, Camera-Based Aperture Control
- Built-In Petal-Shape Lens Hood
Ultra wide and ultra compact, the Laowa 10mm f/2 Zero-D (For Oly / Pana) prime lens characterized by its sleek form factor and impressively broad angle of view. The portable design makes it particularly well-suited to drone and vlogging applications and the wide-angle field of view is ideal for architecture, landscape, interior, and astrophotography subjects.
As a Zero-D lens, distortion is very well-controlled and the optical design uses aspherical and low dispersion elements to minimize a variety of aberrations for high sharpness and clarity. It has a manual focus design, with a minimum focusing distance of 4.7″, and a built-in CPU and motor permit intuitive camera-based control over aperture settings. Additionally, a petal-shaped lens hood is also incorporated into the lens’ design to reduce flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Ultra wide-angle prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 20mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions.
- Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion in order to suit landscape and architectural applications.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and controlled distortion.
- Manual focus design offers a minimum focusing distance of 4.7″.
- Five-blade diaphragm produces distinct 10-point sun stars when working with smaller aperture settings.
- Integrated CPU chip and motor enables camera-based control over aperture settings and also transfers Exif data for recording lens setting metadata.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood shields the lens from stray light to reduce flare and ghosting and also protects the front elements from accidental impacts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.