[PRE-ORDER][DEPOSIT RM1000] Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 150-400mm f/4.5 TC1.25X IS PRO Lens FREE GIFT: 64GB SD CARD 300MB/S High Speed (COLLECT @ SHOP)
Deposit RM1000 – RM34199 Balance pay at shop when collect camera.
FREE GIFT: 64GB SD CARD 300MB/S High Speed
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 300-800mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
- Built-In 1.25x Teleconverter
- Four Super ED Elements, Two ED Elements
- EDA Element, Two HR Elements, HD Element
- Z Coating Nano
- MSC Autofocus System
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Construction
With impressive reach and versatility, the [PRE-ORDER][DEPOSIT RM1000] Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 150-400mm f/4.5 TC1.25X IS PRO Lens, is a super-telephoto zoom lens characterized by its expansive range, built-in teleconverter, and relatively sleek design for handheld use. Built for Micro Four Thirds cameras, this zoom offers a 300-800mm equivalent focal length range, which can be extended even further using the integrated 1.25x teleconverter for an effective 1000mm equivalent focal length. The constant f/4.5 maximum aperture affords consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and is reduced slightly to f/5.6 when the teleconverter is in use. Additionally, a series of specialized low dispersion and high refractive index elements help to reduce a variety of aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to achieve high clarity and sharpness. A Z Coating Nano has been applied, too, which controls flare and ghosting for higher contrast and accurate color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the huge zoom range is an apt image stabilization system that compensates for camera shake in order to deliver sharp photos and videos. This system can also work in conjunction with camera-based stabilization, via Sync IS, for even more powerful stabilization to suit working at the extreme ends of the zoom range. The lens also has an integrated tripod collar for balanced support when shooting from a tripod and, as a PRO lens, it sports a weather-sealed design that is dust-, moisture-, and freeze-resistant for working in inclement conditions.
- Super-telephoto zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 300-800mm-equivalent focal length range.
- Built-in 1.25x teleconverter allows you to instantly extend your reach to 187.5-500mm (or 375-1000mm equivalent) simply by flipping a toggle switch. Since the teleconverter is integrated within the lens housing, it is optically matched to the lens for improved imaging performance and also fully maintains the lens’s weather sealing.
- Constant f/4.5 maximum aperture, without the teleconverter in position, offers consistent illumination throughout the zoom range. When the 1.25x teleconverter is engaged, the maximum aperture is effectively f/5.6.
- Advanced optical construction includes one EDA (extra-low dispersion aspherical) element, four Super ED (extra-low dispersion) elements, two ED elements, two HR (high refractive index) elements, and one HD element. These specialized elements help to reduce various aberrations, color fringing, and distortion in order to realize high sharpness, accurate rendering, and vivid clarity.
- Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to suit handheld shooting applications and 5-axis Sync IS is also supported to reap the benefits of camera-based sensor-shift IS for even more robust stabilization.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Focus range limiter allows you to constrict the focus system to 4.3-19.7′, 4.3′ to infinity, or 19.7′ to infinity ranges for faster focusing performance depending on the subject type and distance.
- Focus hold buttons are featured on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to settings.
- L-Fn (function) switch can be used for lens-based activation of select preset settings modes.
- Built using magnesium alloy and carbon fiber components, the lens weighs in at just 4.1 lb and measures 4.6 x 12.4″, making it suitable for handheld use.
- Dust-, freeze-, and drip-proof design ensure the lens’ performance in inclement and harsh conditions. Also, the lens body has a heat-resistant finish and the front lens element sports a fluorine coating for easier cleaning and resistance to smudging and fingerprints.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.
- Tripod collar provides well-balanced support when working from a monopod or tripod and permits quick switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations.
- Compatible with optional MC-14 1.4x and MC-20 2.0x Teleconverters for even greater reach.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.