Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO Lens
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- 600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 22
- Three HR Elements & One E-HR Element
- Three Super ED Elements & Z Coating Nano
- High-Speed MSC Imager AF
- 5-Axis Sync Image Stabilization
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.6′
- Splash, Dust, & Freezeproof Construction
- Manual Focus Clutch and L-Fn Button
Reach out farther than ever before and embrace handheld long range photography with the M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO Lens from Olympus. Relatively compact for its 600mm equivalent focal length, the Micro Four Thirds optic is able to go more places easier, and thanks to integrated optical stabilization, good for 4 stops of shutter speed, handheld imaging is capable of producing tack sharp photographs. This in-lens system also works in tandem with the in-body stabilization of select MFT cameras to create the 5-axis sync IS method, which further improves handheld shooting by compensating for up to 6 stops of camera shake.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.