Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital 17mm f/1.8 Lens (Black & Silver)
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty By Olympus (M) Online Register
- 34mm Equivalent in 35mm Format
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-22
- Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) AF
- Snapshot Manual Focus Control Ring
- Distance and DOF Indicators
- Dual Super Aspherical Element
- High Refractive Index Element
- Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating
- For OM-D and PEN System Cameras
The silver M.ZUIKO Digital 17mm f/1.8 Lens from Olympus is an all-metal 17mm prime lens designed for the Olympus line of Micro Four Thirds cameras such as the OMD-EM5 MK II, PEN-F, OMD EM-1, E-PL7 digital cameras. Its focal length is equivalent to 34mm in the 35mm format and its minimum focusing distance is 9.8″ (25 cm). It is a very bright, fast lens ideal for everyday photography as well as street photography in which fast shutter speeds and sufficient light is important. Of course, with a wide maximum aperture of f/1.8, this is a fine lens for low-light situations and shallow depth of field imaging.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.