Venus Optics Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO Lens
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Low Dispersion Elements
- Maximum Magnification: 2:1
Characterized by its close-focusing capabilities and apochromatic design, the Venus Optics Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO Lens is a unique and versatile short-telephoto prime. Featuring a pair of low dispersion elements, color fringing and chromatic aberrations have been virtually eliminated throughout the focusing range in order to achieve high clarity and color accuracy. The lens’s manual focus design also suits its macro capabilities, which permit working with subjects as close as 2:1 with a minimum focusing distance of 9.7″. Additionally, a 13-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Telephoto prime is designed for full-frame DSLR & Mirrorless cameras and can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 150mm equivalent focal length.
- Featuring an apochromatic designation, this lens uses a pair of low dispersion elements to effectively eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and accurate rendering.
- Greater-than-life-size 2:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 9.7″ minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control.
- A 13-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
CANON EF, SONY FE, NIKON Z, NIKON F, CANON RF
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.