Laowa 9mm f/5.6 FF RL (𝘍𝘍: 𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦 ; 𝘙𝘓: 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳) (For Sony FE, Nikon Z, Leica M, Leica L)
RM 3,480.00 – RM 3,900.00
𝗟𝗮𝗼𝘄𝗮 𝟵𝗺𝗺 𝗳/𝟱.𝟲 𝗙𝗙 𝗥𝗟 (𝘍𝘍: 𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦 ; 𝘙𝘓: 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳)
- Remarkable 135° angle of view
- Super Compact (2.4″ / 6cm) & Lightweight (12oz / 350g)
- Extremely close focusing distance (4.72″ / 12cm from subject to sensor)
- Exceptional image performance (14 elements in 10 groups with 2pcs aspherical elements)
- Pleasing 10-point sunstars
- 100mm-wide filters compatible
- Various Mount Options (Leica M, Sony FE, Nikon Z, Leica L)
- Affordable pricing
Designed for full frame cameras, the Laowa 9mm f/5.6 FF RL is currently the world’s widest rectilinear lens. The remarkable 135° angle of view allows you to capture landscape images with ease and realise formerly impossible shots. The lens includes 2 aspherical elements and 2 extra-low dispersion elements to suppress chromatic aberrations and distortion to the minimum. Despite the one-of-a-kind perspective, the lens itself is super compact (2.4″ / 6cm long) and weigh only 12.3 oz. / 350 g. It also features an extremely close focusing distance of 4.72″ / 12cm (from subject to sensor) for photographers to create mini macro shots with ultra-wide perspective.
Sony FE RM3480, Nikon Z RM3480, Leica M Blk RM3900, Leica M Silver RM3900, Leica L RM3480
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.