FUJIFILM XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty By Fujifilm (M) Online Register
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 107-457mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two ED Elements, One Aspherical Element
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Design
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Long-reaching yet lightweight, the FUJIFILM XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens is a versatile 107-457mm-equivalent telephoto zoom positioned to be an ideal companion for long-range outdoor shooting. Ideally suited for landscape, wildlife, and nature photography, this zoom features a versatile feature-set, including 5.5 stop-effective OIS to help reduce camera shake, unique close-focusing capabilities for working with nearby subjects, and fast AF performance due to a smooth, quiet linear motor. The lens also sports a weather-sealed design to benefit working in harsh climates. Optically, this lens features a pair of extra-low dispersion elements and one aspherical element to correct a variety of aberrations and realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 107-457mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- One aspherical element controls distortion and spherical aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness, accurate rendering, and low distortion.
- A 5.5 stop-effective optical image stabilization system Minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance that is especially beneficial when working with fast-moving subjects.
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.7′ and a 1:3 maximum magnification ratio suit working with close-up subjects.
- A focus limiter switch on the side of the lens barrel lets you constrain the focusing range to either the full range of 2.7′ to infinity, or from 16.4′ to infinity for faster focusing performance with distant subjects.
- Weather-sealed lens body protects against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Compatible with optional XF 1.4x TC WR and XF 2x TC WR teleconverters.