FUJIFILM XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR Lens
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 76mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.0 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super EBC Coating
- DC Autofocus Motor
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
It’s all about speed with the FUJIFILM XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR Lens is a portrait-length prime lens featuring an impressive and unique f/1.0 maximum aperture. This bright design benefits working in low-light conditions and, especially coupled with the short tele focal length, also affords immense control over depth of field for isolating subject matter with selective focus. Beyond just speed, the 50mm f/1.0 is also characterized by an advanced optical system aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements to control a variety of aberrations. A Super EBC coating also suppresses flare and ghosting for greater contrast when working in bright and backlit conditions. Additionally, complementing the optics is a fast-performing DC autofocus motor and a robust physical design that is weather-sealed to suit working in trying environmental conditions.
- Prime portrait-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 76mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally bright f/1.0 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions and also provides impressive control over depth of field for isolating subject matter using selective focus techniques.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to provide greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- DC autofocus motor is well-suited moving the large elements and helps to realize quick, accurate, and smooth focusing performance.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Weather-resistant design incorporates 11 distinct seals that prevent dust and moisture from entering the lens and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.