Fujifilm XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty By Fujifilm (M) Online Register
- Fujifilm X-Mount
- 27-206mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22
- Four Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- HT-EBC Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- Five-Stop-Effective Image Stabilization
- Inner Focusing System & Linear AF Motor
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Seven-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
- Filter Thread: 67mm
The Fujifilm XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens is a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens designed for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras, where it provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-206mm. Its optical system comprises 16 elements in 12 groups and includes four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion glass elements to maintain an overall compact form factor as well as reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range. An HT-EBC multi-layer coating has also been applied to lens elements to suppress lens flare and ghosting to realize contrast-rich, color-neutral imagery.
Benefitting this lens’ use in difficult lighting conditions, an enhanced optical image stabilization system compensates for up to five effective stops of camera shake to produce sharper imagery with slower shutter speeds. For working in fast-paced situations, an inner focusing system, coupled with a linear AF motor, produces smooth and quiet focusing with a max AF speed of just 0.1 seconds.
Protecting the lens in inclement weather, the barrel features 20 distinct seals and an internal ventilator offers smooth zoom adjustment while preventing dust and moisture from entering the lens.
- 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 27-206mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of shooting situations.
- The optical design incorporates four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range while also lessening the overall size and weight of the lens.
- An HT-EBC multi-layer coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater image clarity and color fidelity.
- The lens barrel features 20 distinct seals across its design to resist dust and moisture from entering the lens. Additionally, further contributing to effective weather resistance, an internal ventilator ensures smooth zoom adjustment and prevents dust particles and moisture from reaching the interior of the lens.
- An enhanced optical image stabilization system, which includes dedicated OIS Unit Lenses with a wide range of corrective movements, compensates for the appearance of camera shake by an effective five stops to benefit working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. This enhanced OIS system employs a redeveloped algorithm, which checks for camera shake 8000 times per second and controls the optical system at a rate of 16,000 times per second, to correct for the slightest amount of camera shake. Two high-precision gyro sensors with quartz oscillators also work to detect both high and low frequency shakes in order to compensate for a wide range of camera movement types.
- An inner focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use and helps to achieve quick focusing speeds as short as 0.1 seconds. Additionally, a linear AF motor contributes to smooth and near-silent focusing performance to suit video recording.
- This lens is compatible with all Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless digital cameras that have been updated with the most recent version of firmware.