Nikon D780 Package (Free Gift 64GB SD Card & Camera Bag)
RM 8,199.00 – RM 10,699.00
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty By Nikon Malaysia Online Register
Free Gift 64GB SD Card & Camera Bag
- 24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine
- UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- Multi-CAM 3500 II 51-Point AF System
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 12 fps in live view & 7 fps shooting rate with the viewfinder
- full native sensitivity range of ISO 100-51200, extended ISO 50-204800
In the Box
- Nikon D780 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- Nikon EN-EL15b Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Nikon MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
- Nikon UC-E24 USB Cable
- AN-DC21 Strap
- Nikon BF-1B Body Cap
- Nikon DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-31 Rubber Eyecup
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Mixing a contemporary imaging approach with traditional form and function, the Nikon D780 Package (Free Gift 64GB SD Card & Camera Bag) excelling in both photography and video applications. Featuring a 24.5MP full-frame CMOS sensor, high-resolution stills and video recording are possible, and the sensor features a BSI design for heightened clarity and reduced noise levels to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. This sensor also enables a wide sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200, which can be expanded to ISO 50-204800, along with a quick 7 fps shooting rate with the viewfinder or 12 fps in live view. This sensor also permits UHD 4K video recording up to 30 fps using either full-frame or cropped areas. Full HD recording up to 120 fps is available, too, along with integrated N-Log Gamma and HLG settings for refined color control.
Complementing the imaging, when working with the viewfinder, a 51-point phase-detection autofocus system is available, which includes 15 cross-type points for greater accuracy in low-light conditions. When working in live view or recording video, a 273-point Hybrid AF system is used that blends on-sensor phase-detection points and a contrast-detection system for quick performance and excellent subject tracking, including support for Eye-Detection AF.
At its core, the D780 relies on the familiarity and tradition of a DSLR, including a 0.7x-magnification pentaprism optical viewfinder, along with a large 3.2″ 2.36m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD. Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots offer flexible storage and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also enable wireless file transferring along with remote camera control from a mobile device.
24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 6 Processor
51-Point Multi-CAM 3500 II AF Sensor
UHD 4K Video Recording
In addition to stills, the D780 utilizes the sensor and processor combination to also realize highly capable video performance. UHD 4K recording is possible using either the full-frame area or a DX crop area in 30p, 25, or 24p frame rates and Full HD 1080p video recording is also supported at up to 120p for slow motion playback. Files can be saved to the in-camera memory cards or as an uncompressed file to an optional external recorder via HDMI out.
Rounding out the video capabilities, the D780 also integrates the N-Log gamma for capturing flat-looking footage that maximizes dynamic range and color grading control during post-production. HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) can also be used to produce HDR content. Other additions are the ability to output high-quality 10-bit data over HDMI and an Electronic VR function for smooth handheld shooting. Focus Peaking can be used to benefit manual focus control and a Zebra Stripes option is also available to help detect over-exposed areas within the frame. Audio recording can be handled using the built-in stereo microphone or an optional external mic can be added via the 3.5mm stereo jack for greater control over quality, and live monitoring is possible via the headphone jack.
Additionally, beyond video recording, in-camera time lapse recording is also possible, with the ability to record sequential 2MP stills at 120 fps.
273-Point Hybrid AF System
- A bright pentaprism optical viewfinder covers 100% of the frame with a 0.7x magnification.
- Large 3.2″ 2.36m-dot rear LCD screen features a tilting design to suit working from high and low angles. It is also a touchscreen, and affords intuitive control over playback, menu navigation, and touch AF and touch shutter functions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enable wireless transferring of files and remote camera control from linked mobile devices via the Nikon SnapBridge app.
- Dual SD memory card slots both support the UHS-II standard for fast read/write speeds and enable more flexible file storage, such as overflow recording and in-camera file duplication.
- EN-EL15b lithium-ion battery provides approximately 2260 shots per charge.
Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
D780 BODY ONLY RM8199, D780 BODY + 24-120 VR F4 RM10699