Sony HDR-AS300 Action Camera with Live-View Remote FREE 64GB CARD
Warranty: 1 Year + 3Month Warranty By Sony (M) Online Register
FREE: SONY 16GB MICRO S/D CARD
- Supports 1080p60/50 Video in XAVC S
- Optically Stabilized Ultra-Wide Lens
- Wi-Fi for Remote Monitoring and Control
- Live-View Remote Control & Wristband
- Included Housing Waterproof to 197′
- 12MP Photos in 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 120 fps in 720p and 240 fps in 480p
- Burst and 4K Time-Lapse Photo Modes
- Live Streaming via Ustream Platform
- Adjustable FOV: Wide/Medium/Narrow
The HDR-AS300 Action Camera with Live-View Remote from Sony uses optical (rather than digital) stabilization to capture smooth, full HD, live streamable video. The included RM-LVR3 Live-View remote control provides wireless Bluetooth camera control in a flexibly-mountable form. Wear the control on the included wrist strap or use it with optional accessory mounts (not included). This NTSC/PAL–switchable camera features up to 1080p60/50 capture in both XAVC S and MPEG4-AVC formats. High-speed recording for slow-motion playback is available in 120 fps and 240 fps (100/200 in PAL). The MPK-UWH1 housing is waterproof to a depth of 197′ and protects against dust and dirt out of water.
The HDR-AS300 HD Action Cam can also record 12MP still photos, 4K time-lapse images, single-frame composite images, video loop-recording, and photo bursts of up to 10 frames. Other features that maximize your adventure-capturing include a built-in microphone, GPS tagging, select smartphone remote-control, an underwater scene mode, multiple-camera control, and a dual memory-stick/microSD card slot.
The RM-LVR3 Live-View remote control offers full control of the camera’s settings and can power the camera on and off. For ease of use, the remote displays the same interface design as the camera. The optional Sony PlayMemories Mobile app offers Wi-Fi remote camera control, and JPEG/MP4 image transfers for select smartphones (functions differ according to smartphone model). Multi-camera control is available using the RM-LVR3 or the PlayMemories Mobile app remote control.
- Remote Control
- The included RM-LVR3 Live-View remote controller functions both as a viewfinder and a remote camera controller, sharing the same interface design as the camera body. Remote control of the camera is also available through select smartphones using the optional Sony PlayMemories Mobile app.
- Optical Image Stabilization
- The camera’s SteadyShot function – available for both video and still capture, is an optical-stabilization system, improving upon prior models’ digital image stabilization.
- Camera Housing
- The included camera housing is waterproof to a depth of 197′ and enables you to maintain control of all the camera settings.
- Video Formats/Resolutions
- Video can be recorded in both XAVC S and MPEG4-AVC/H.264 formats with high, standard, and lower–resolution options. Resolutions range from a high of 1080p60 down to 720p30 (useful when extended recording times are a priority).
- Slow Motion Video
- Capture action details in slow motion video at 120 fps in 720p or 240 fps in 480p.
- Lens Features
- The HDR-AS300 features an ultra-wide 2.6mm f/2.8 lens with a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 17mm. The camera also has different video modes that allow for an adjustable field-of-view with wide, medium, and narrow settings. The lens’ 20″ minimum focus distance lets you get close up to your subjects.
- Live Streaming
- Share your adventures via live streaming using the Ustream platform (not included).
- Still Photos / Composite Images
- Capture 12MP 16:9 format photos, shoot bursts of 2, 5, or 10 fps, or highlight an action sequence in a single composite frame created from a still burst.
- 4K Time-Lapse Recording
- The time-lapse mode captures 4K still images from which you can create time-lapse movies using Action Cam Movie Creator or Action Cam App v.2.0 (optional applications).
- Video Loop Recording
- Loop recording (overwriting) enables you to record continuously, or in 5, 20, 60, or 120–minute lengths. This option is designed to capture the “big moment” without wasting large amounts of recording memory.
- Additional Features
- Automatic and manual white-balance and color options, AE (auto-exposure)-shifting, a built-in mic and speaker, self-timer, and GPS-logging are some of the additional camera features designed for optimal image capturing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.