Nikon COOLPIX P950 Digital Camera 24-2000mm
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty By Nikon Malaysia Online Register
FREE 64GB SD CARD & CAMERA BAG
- 16MP 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR 83x Optical Zoom Lens
- 24-2000mm (35mm Equivalent)
- UHD 4K30 and Full HD 60p Video
- Dual Detect Optical Vibration Reduction
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.2″ 921k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- ISO 100-6400, 7 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
In the Box
- Nikon COOLPIX P950 Digital Camera
- Nikon EN-EL20a Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1110mAh)
- Nikon EH-73P Charging AC Adapter
- Nikon UC-E21 USB Type-A Male to Type-B Micro Male Cable (Black)
- Nikon AN-DC3 Camera Strap (Black)
- Nikon 67mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- HN-CP20 Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Characterized by its expansive zoom, Nikon COOLPIX P950 Digital Camera 24-2000mm, is a versatile compact camera offering a unique mixture of stills and video capabilities along with reach to photograph even the most distant of subjects. The 16MP 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor features a back-illuminated design that contributes to a high degree of clarity and reduced noise to better suit working at high sensitivities and in difficult lighting conditions. The sensor also permits recording UHD 4K video at up to 30 fps, Full HD video at up to 60 fps, and in-camera time-lapse recording and movie creation.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the P950 is, of course, distinguished by its huge 83x optical zoom lens, which covers a 24-2000mm equivalent focal length range. This immense reach is benefitted by Dual Detect Vibration Reduction, which compensates for the effects of camera shake in order to realize sharper results when shooting handheld. Additionally, the P950 also features a bright 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, large 3.2″ 921k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor, and has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless sharing and remote camera control.
16MP BSI CMOS Sensor and EXPEED Image Processor
Featuring a 16MP 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor, the P950 is capable of realizing high-resolution stills and video along with notable speed and sensitivity. The BSI design of the sensor yields reduced noise levels and greater image clarity when working within the expandable ISO 100-6400 sensitivity range. The sensor and EXPEED processor also enables quick continuous stills shooting up to 7 fps at full resolution to suit working with moving subjects.
In addition to stills, the P950 is also capable of UHD 4K video recording at up to 30 fps and Full HD recording at 60 fps. Time lapse recording is supported, too, with in-camera processing to produce time lapse movies at 25 or 30 fps playback.
83x Optical Zoom NIKKOR Lens
- Bright 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is a clear and useful means for eye-level monitoring and benefits working at longer focal lengths by serving as an additional physical point of contact against the camera.
- For image review and menu navigation, a large 3.2″ 921k-dot LCD is featured, and has a vari-angle design to better enable working from high, low, and front-facing angles.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work in conjunction with Nikon’s SnapBridge app for wireless file transferring and remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.