(PRE-Order) YC Onion Brownie CCT LED Light (3200-6000K, Black)
- 3200-6000K Adjustable Color Temperature
- Up to 1111 Lux Brightness at 1′
- 100-10% Flicker-Free Brightness Dimmer
- Smooth, Stepless Color/Brightness Dial
- Magnetic, 1/4″-20 & Cold Shoe Mounting
- Stackable Vertically & Horizontally
- Integrated 2000mAh Battery
- USB Type-C Charging input
The Brownie CCT LED Light from YC Onion, with a black finish, is a small yet versatile light fixture suitable for on-camera use, as well as stashing it on the set and in small spaces to get an extra bit of light where you need it. The fixture has an adjustable color temperature output from 3200 to 6000K, allowing you to use it with tungsten, daylight, and mixed lighting environments. It is dimmable as well, from 100 to 10% brightness using a manual thumbwheel. Color temperature and dimming are both stepless for precise adjustments.
The fixture features a powerful magnet that enables mounting on most metal or magnetic surfaces, which is great for sticking it in a shot or hiding it from the camera without also having to hide any mounting gear. In addition to its magnetic properties, the Brownie has one 1/4″-20 threaded hole for articulating arms and light stands, and it comes with a 1/4″-20 to cold shoe mounting foot so you can attach the light to your camera’s cold shoe. Three integrated cold shoe slots allow you to stack multiple units together to create a larger light source. The integrated 2000mAh battery will run the light for up to two hours.
- Adjustable color temperature from 3200 to 6000K
- 64 LEDs deliver up to 1111 lux brightness at 1 foot
- Flicker-free brightness dimming from 100 to 10%
- Stepless, smooth-tuning color/brightness thumbwheel on the side
- Stackable vertically and horizontally
- Magnetic mounting allows you to stick it on metal panels and doorframes
- Integrated battery charges via a USB Type-C port
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.