LH-55 +QP-70 Ball Head (Arca Swiss compatible Plates)
- Load Capacity: 55 lb / 25KG
- Height: 3.5″
- Weight: 2 lb / 540g
- Arca-Type Compatible
- 360° Pan with Independent Pan Lock
- Double Notch at Base for Tilting 90°
- Friction Control Knob
- Bubble Level & Distance Markings at Top
- 3/8″-16 Tripod Mounting Thread
- Anodized Aluminum Construction
LH-55 +QP-70 Ball Head
(Arca Swiss compatible Plates)
Leofoto LH-55 Overview
Securing gear with a knob-driven clamp, the LH-55 Low Profile Ball Head from Leofoto comes with a quick release plate that goes on your camera for easy attachment and detachment while shooting. With a fixed height of 3.5″ and a large ball diameter of 2.2″, the low-profile design of this ball head allows it to safely support equipment as heavy as 55 lb.
The LH-55 is compatible with Arca-type plates, and features a bubble level as well as distance markings at the top, right next to where the plate is attached. A large knob on the right side is used for panning 360°, with notches on the base enabling 90° tilt in two directions for easy portrait shooting. Independent pan lock and friction control knobs are also available and can be used to easily fine-tune your composition. With a weight of 2 lb, the ball head is made of anodized aluminum for durability and goes on any tripod with a 3/8″-16 screw.
- Uses a knob-driven clamp and a quick release plate to secure equipment as heavy as 55 lb
- Low height of 3.5″, with a weight of 2 lb and a ball diameter of 2.2″ that lends it increased stability
- Compatible with most Arca-type quick release plates
- Capable of 360° panning, with two notches on the base that allow the head to reach a tilt angle of 90°
- Three knobs for position adjustment, offering independent pan movement and tension control when used in conjunction
- Bubble level and distance markings at the top, next to the plate, for improved use
- Made of durable anodized aluminum, fits tripods with a 3/8″-16 mount
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.