The Joby Gorillapod Focus with Ballhead X (Black/Gray) provides a reliable and flexible support for photographers using professional equipment such as digital cameras, camcorders, and lenses weighing up to 11.1 (5.3 kg). This tabletop tripod (only 11.4″, 29mm tall) features incredibly flexible legs made up of more than two dozen leg joints that can wrap around a wide variety of supports so you can position your camera in a variety positions.
The Ballhead X is portable (only 9.3 oz, 262 g) and compact (only 3.3″, 83mm tall). A unique feature of this device is its universal “x-shaped” mounting plate which connects to your camera and easily slides on and off the ballhead. It is equipped with durable adjustment knobs which allow you to rotate your camera smoothly with full 360° panning and up to 90° tilts. Additionally, its durable aluminum construction has an all-black finish which minimizes reflectivity and gives it a professional look.
- Intended for professional camera rigs with large zoom lenses, and video cameras weighing up to 11.1 lb (5.3 kg).
- The Gorillapod Focus has a permanent universal 1/4″ tripod screw.
- With over two dozen leg joints you can rotate bend and rotate the Gorillapod Focus 360°. The Ballhead X allows full 360° panning and 90° tilts allow you to position your camera equipment at virtually any angle and capture portrait or landscape shots with ease.
- The Gorillapod Focus is equipped with rubberized ring and foot grips to provide secure positioning of equipment.
- The Ballhead X is completely compatible with any camera up to 11.1b (5 kg) and nearly every standard stabilization device.
- The universal mounting plate stays connected to your camera and slides into the Ballhead X for easy setup and quick interchangeability; switch between cameras in an instant.
- Machined aluminum sockets and high-quality injection-molded thermoplastic ensure snug joints that stay firm even after lots of action.