NiSi M75 75mm Filter Holder + CPL filter Kit
- Our latest filter system for compact and mirrorless cameras
- Includes a 67mm Adaptor
- Supports lenses with a standard filter thread from 40.5mm to 62mm with adaptors sold separately.
- Features New Clip Design – Smooth Inserting and removing filters
- Made from black powder coated Aviation-grade aluminium alloy
- Can have 2 insert filters 75mm wide (75x80mm and 75x100mm)
- Rotates 360 degrees with lock
- Slight vignetting at 10mm using an APS-C lens
- Include CPL Filter
The NiSi M75 75mm Filter Holder with C-PL Filter allows for the use of up to two, 75mm-wide (2mm-thick) filters along with an included NiSi Circular Polariser Filter. It features superb built quality, Aluminium design and Left to right pressed clips rather than traditional top and bottom design. It very smooth to insert and remove filters. The holder is compatible with 75x80mm or 75x100mm filters from NiSi and brands that feature 2mm thick filters. The holder and rotates 360 degrees and features a lock to lock the rotation. With the unique rotation wheel design, the CPL filter can be rotated via a cog on the back of the filter which no longer has to set the CPL filter before inserting the other filters.
The NiSi M75 75mm Filter Holder with C-PL Filter includes:
- M75 Holder
- CPL Filter
- Main 67mm Adaptor ring
- NiSi M75 Pouch for Holder and Filters
Some APS-C Lenses at 10mm may have a slight vignetting, it usually disappears at 11mm.
Additional adapter rings for 40.5mm, 43mm, 46mm, 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm and 62mm are sold separately.