National Geographic Rain Forest camera and laptop backpack M
- Holds DSLR, Lenses, Flash, & Accessories
- Dedicated 15″ Laptop Compartment
- Large Weather Flap with Hook Closure
- Bottom Compartment with Padded Dividers
- Exterior, Front Zippered Pocket
- Interior Pockets & Organizer Panel
- Side Tripod Pocket & Adjustable Strap
- Padded Shoulder Straps & Connector
- Top Handle, Back Panel, & Luggage Strap
- Cotton & Canvas Construction
Store, transport, and protect your DSLR or mirrorless camera, lenses, and related accessories with the medium, green NG Rain Forest Camera and Laptop Backpack from National Geographic. This cotton and canvas pack features a bottom compartment with padded, touch-fastening dividers. Photographers will appreciate the rain forest print design on the upper and lower interior panels. Inside the top compartment is a padded sleeve with a touch-fastening tab for an up to 15″ laptop or similar sized device. Additional accessories may be stored in the front zippered pocket, or in the organizer panel and pockets located in the upper compartment.
An exterior side pocket with adjustable strap is designed to accommodate a compact tripod or other accessory. Carry your NG Rain Forest Backpack by the top strap, the wide adjustable, connecting shoulder straps, or with the rear luggage handle strap. The back panel is padded for comfort and improved airflow. The large top flap provides added weather protection and closes with an adjustable hook. For strength and durability, the pack is constructed from cotton and canvas.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.