Aputure Amaran HR672C Bi-Color LED Flood Light
- 9.37 x 7.48 x 1.26″ Panel
- Flood 75°; Beam Angle
- 3200-5500K Variable Color
- Full 0-100% Dimming
- 1,920 Lux Brightness at 3.3′
- 30W Maximum Power Draw
- Dual Sony F/FM/QM Series Battery Slots
- Slots for Connecting Multiple Panels
- Tilt Adjustable Light Stand Adapter
- Diffusion Filter
The most powerful light in the series, the Amaran HR672C Bi-Color LED Flood Light from Aputure is an LED panel that uses 672 CRI 95+ rated LEDs to render colors with optimal precision and accuracy. Color is variable from a warm 3,200K to daylight balanced 5,500K meaning that you can easily match other light sources, balance the unit with ambient light conditions or use the color range creatively, all without resorting to time-intensive filtering.
Among the HR672C’s advanced features is wireless control of color balance and light intensity from up to 328′ away thanks to 2.4 GHz FSK technology. This is an especially valuable tool for adjusting lights hung overhead or on large sets or locations. It’s also great for solo shooters and multi-light setups. The included remote control has 4 discrete channels to defeat interference and 3 groups for multiple setups. The HR672C produces a flood 75-degree beam angle with a brightness of 1,920 lux at a distance of 3.3′, and features a stepless rear dimming dial for adjusting light output from 0 to 100% and a second dial that displays your selected color temperature. The HR672C can be powered by the included multi-voltage AC adapter or the included Sony-type batteries using the dual rear battery slots. Four LED indicator lights on the back of the unit display the remaining battery life.
The 9.37 x 7.48 panel is only 1.26″ thick and generates little heat, allowing it to squeeze into places where other lights, especially incandescents, just can’t go. The Amaran HR672C ships with the previously mentioned multi-voltage AC adapter, 5/8″ tilting mount for stand mounting, a 5/8″ spigot with 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads and a diffusion filter to soften the light’s output.
- CRI 95+ for Accurate, Pure Light
- The color-rendering index (CRI) is a quantitative measure of the ability of a light source to reproduce the colors of various objects faithfully in comparison with an ideal or natural light source. With a CRI of 95+, the HR672C ensures natural and lifelike rendering that’s ideal for color-critical applications such as fashion, documentary, short films or art and textile evaluation
- Variable Color
- With color temperature variable from 3200-5500K, you can match other light sources or ambient light scenarios or vary the color creatively without filters
- Impressive Output
- The HR672C emits 4636.8 lumens of light – about equal to a traditional 400W incandescent light and it’s flicker-free no matter what the shutter speed or FPS rate is
- Thin but Durable Design
- The HR672C has 672 LED lamps packed into a compact design that is slightly larger than the original iPad. It’s an LED light that doesn’t sacrifice power for portability
- 328′ Wireless Range
- Using 2.4 GHz FSK technologies, you can easily the HR672C’s adjust brightness and color temperature with the included wireless remote. Multiple channels and groups also ensure that several different lights can be controlled without interference from up to 328′ away
- Frictionless Brightness and Color Temperature Control
- Freely rotate the brightness wheel to adjust the light’s intensity from 0-100% and a second dial for color temperature control. Both are displayed on the unit’s LCD screen for repeatability and consistency
- Diffusion Filter
- The HR672C comes a white diffusing filter to soften the light’s output
- Advanced Dual Power System
- Two methods can be used to power the HR672C: an AC adapter or Lithium-ion batteries. Batteries can be recharged while the HR672C is being powered by an AC adapter
- Slim Profile
- The HR672C is only 1.26″ thick – significantly thinner than many competitive LED units
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.